Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tattoo Sleeve's on Women



What do you all think about tattoo sleeves on women? Or even full body tats? Well as a woman I personally wouldn't get one done. I just always tend to think "how will it look when I'm 50 or 60." That's my way of determining what tattoos I want, by thinking about the meaning behind it and what it will look like when I'm older. It's ultimately your own decision, but no one stays young forever. Tattoo sleeves are beautiful on women, but I just wouldn't get one. Amy Winehouse, Daisy De La Hoya and Kat Von D are some of the celeberity women who have tattoo sleeves. They all look great. I just always tend to wonder how they will look on me on my wedding day... Daisy's sleeve has the theme of The Nightmare Before Christmas. While it is a classic movie, what does that truly symbolize? I'm sure it means something to her, I just hope she doesn't regret getting it when she's older.